Anyone using a Radio over their fuge?

Broadwave

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
91
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone using a a Radion LED figure over their fuge? If so what is your program settings? Right now I have it set to the Planted Fresh Water setting, but not sure it would be optimal for growing marine algae.
 
"Anyone using a Radio over their fuge?"

Farmers around where I call home often leave a radio on in the barn for the livestock. I'd never heard of anyone doing it for their corals... until now. I'd probably tune mine to "The Wave".
 
Too expensive lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top