Jan 18, 2021 #1 acropora4u 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 2,528 Reaction score 1,195 Location here What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 225 sps tank with 3 Ecotech radion gen 5 and thinking using wwc sps settting. Anyone ???
Jan 21, 2021 #2 Ron Reefman Lets Go Snorkeling! View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers MAC of SW Florida Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 9,366 Reaction score 21,076 Location SW Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 bump I'm no sure what you want here? Just to know somebody else is using this setting?
Mar 4, 2021 #3 fishhead1973 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2021 Messages 126 Reaction score 115 Location winter haven What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 deansreef said: I have a 225 sps tank with 3 Ecotech radion gen 5 and thinking using wwc sps settting. Anyone ??? Click to expand...
deansreef said: I have a 225 sps tank with 3 Ecotech radion gen 5 and thinking using wwc sps settting. Anyone ??? Click to expand...
Mar 4, 2021 #4 fishhead1973 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2021 Messages 126 Reaction score 115 Location winter haven What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 deansreef said: I have a 225 sps tank with 3 Ecotech radion gen 5 and thinking using wwc sps settting. Anyone ??? Click to expand... I use the 75 gallon mixed growth rate and color are great. They now what there doing.
deansreef said: I have a 225 sps tank with 3 Ecotech radion gen 5 and thinking using wwc sps settting. Anyone ??? Click to expand... I use the 75 gallon mixed growth rate and color are great. They now what there doing.