• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone want a reefbreeder photon 24" for t5?

carloriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
184
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to trade my led fixture 24"photon for a t5 system preferably ati
 
Can I ask why you are trading? I have been thinking about moving to led for a new build soon.
 
Primary my decision is base on the look of the tank it seems dark even if I put it 100% thing that is imposible without burning my corals , is more a spread issue
 
I have a 48" T5 setup im looking to trade for smaller for my 29g
 
I have an IceCap 600 and IceCap 430 ballasts with 12 end caps and stand-offs that would drive a total of six bulbs. Unfortunately I also have reflectors, but they are four feet long. If you’re handy you could cut them down. Let me know if you’re interested.
 
I have a 24" 6 X 24 w fixture. It is programable with built in timers
 
Glamisracer didáctica you recieve my pms? Im interesting in the ati fixture
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top