Anyone with a big tank looking for a centerpiece?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
23,960
Reaction score
36,360
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have this amazing hot pink Carpet Nem for sale. I might even throw in the 2 clowns hosting it if the price is right :)
Pops real nice under the blues!!

$700 shipped to your door.

IMG_7903 by alex barreto, on Flickr
IMG_7901 by alex barreto, on Flickr
 
the mouth looks like a butt lol

lol!!! Its nice and closed though, which is very important with these animals. The tight "Butt" shows its healthy lol!!!!
 
:) I guess just don't put anything in there that shouldn't be lol Are you selling any zoas or other soft corals?
 
Dang thats a beauty!
 
Hey my dad is setting up a tank pretty soon, and I think this would make a great center piece. Do you think a 55 gallon tank that's been set up for about 10 months would hold this okay until my dads office tank is ready
 
I will talk to my dad tonight. Could you lower the price down to 400?
 
Nice, after this last sale, my hubby would file for divorce. Man, with I could though.
 
Nice, after this last sale, my hubby would file for divorce. Man, with I could though.
Better to ask for forgiveness then permission....lol!!!
 
My hubby even said, that is a good price when I showed him. He knows I have wanted one forever and I have told him prices. He still says no, but still. I hope it goes to a great home. If you still have it at Christmas maybe...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top