Anyone with experience with the new Aqua Knight V3?

CoralScape123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
512
Reaction score
579
Location
Bolingbrook
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my Aqua knight v1 but now I want 2 Aqua knight 2s for a larger tank. When I was searching for a good deal, I saw they came out with the Aqua knight V3 for about the same price this year.

I looked for reviews but all the youtube videos are in Spanish. Anyone have any experience with the V3 yet?
 
had a quick look at the sites here and ppl seem to like it. 3 color channels
 
I love my Aqua knight v1 but now I want 2 Aqua knight 2s for a larger tank. When I was searching for a good deal, I saw they came out with the Aqua knight V3 for about the same price this year.

I looked for reviews but all the youtube videos are in Spanish. Anyone have any experience with the V3 yet?
any Update on aquaknight v3
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top