• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex ATK Auto Top Off Kit w/ solenoid

Mester320

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
598
Reaction score
177
Location
Saint Marys, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a like new Neptune ATK system includes everything like new. I also have the Apex solenoid for redundancy to hook up a RO line direct. Worked great just going a different route and moving tank so going gravity fed. Will get pictures tonight but attached a stock photo. Asking $175 shipped w/ solenoid.
 
Here are stock photos
SmartSelect_20190228-115140_Chrome.jpeg
SmartSelect_20190228-115224_Chrome.jpeg
 
Delivered today, thank You very much
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top