• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex ATK, Gyre, and Apex Black Lable

Reefguy13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
635
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few pieces of equipment left that I need to get cleared out of the fish closet. Might have a few more in a couple weeks but for now this is whats ready to go. Prices are shipped

*Neptune Apex ATK V1 - $115

* 2 Gyre pumps. They are 1K I believe. - $100 ea.

*Apex screen - $60

*Apex Black Label w/ brain, eb8 and temp probe - $210

20210124_155408.jpg 20210207_091921.jpg 20210208_161525.jpg 20210208_161549.jpg
 
I have a few pieces of equipment left that I need to get cleared out of the fish closet. Might have a few more in a couple weeks but for now this is whats ready to go. Prices are shipped

*Neptune Apex ATK V1 - $115

* 2 Gyre pumps. They are 1K I believe. - $100 ea.

*Apex screen - $60

*Apex Black Label w/ brain, eb8 and temp probe - $210

20210124_155408.jpg 20210207_091921.jpg 20210208_161525.jpg 20210208_161549.jpg
I'll take the Gyre's. You can tx me at 740-591-4871
 
I'll take the Gyre's. You can tx me at 740-591-4871
 
I'll take the ATK if it falls through
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top