• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Brain’s for sale

epleeds

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
735
Reaction score
102
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Going through my reef closet cleaning out gear I have picked up over the years on tank breakdowns.

apex brain - orange/white label $110 shipped - I have 2 avail

Apex Brain - black label - $85 shipped

Aquacontroller Display - $40 shipped

FS50 flow sensors - $50 shipped for all 3

26D14B3C-763B-4D63-9F14-2ED9B1F5D274.jpeg 18D1E072-13DB-49F1-AA48-7D3089F40AD9.jpeg BE182337-520B-43C5-9285-2CB6EBBCF0C7.jpeg A19A1ACE-D8C5-4F07-8877-D0EED70A3119.jpeg image.jpg
 
Would you take $80 shipped for flow sensors and display?
 
New pricing.

Orange label $95 shipped

black label $75 shipped
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top