• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex, Ecotch, Tunze, RMS and More! Part 2

freshfruit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
30
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All,
I broke down my tank and will be selling all of my equipment. As you can see I take meticulous care of my gear, just don't know when I will be getting another tank as I am relocating cross-country. All items below are priced shipped and most come with original packaging. I believe I will need to post a second thread because of all of the pictures. You can email me through reef2reef or call or text anytime for any questions, thank you.

Joe
(786) 252 5344


2 Part Dosers 1.1Ml Per Min $50 each (like new only a few months old)

IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4226.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG


RMS Mount Setup with 30.5" Rail, Arms, and Slides $ 175
IMG_4222.JPG



IMG_4206.JPG



Ecotech Radion Gen 2 Pros XR30 $265 each (both dates show 2013)
IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4213.JPG


Tunze Water Valve 8555 $65
IMG_4205.JPG

Tao Tronics 36W Fuge Light (grew great algae for me) $20
IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG


IMG_4224.JPG


IMG_4218.JPG


IMG_4218.JPG
 
Apex is in the second thread I made. All items did not fit on one thread.
 
MPR SOLD
Tunze 3155 SOLD
Reef Link SOLD
8555 Water Valve SOLD
Apex SOLD
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top