• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Neptune, Kessil X controller and Reef Octo 150 int

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
256
Location
Little Elm, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Trident... not the Neptune unit... sorry for the mixup. I have the Trident for sale on its own thread.

* I have a Reef Octopus classic 150 INT that I used for a month. I bought it for a 110 then decided I wanted a 210...It wasn’t big enough so I went bigger. It’s in the original box and in like new condition. $175 shipped.

* Kessil X controller, brand new in the sealed box. I did a stupid move and ordered two by accident. I put it asid with the intent of returning it but forgot about it. I would trade for the wifi dongle. $80 shipped.

* I also have a 2 little fishes phosban 150 reactor. It’s used but in good condition. The rubber elbows need replaced but it’s in great shape otherwise. I went with a BRS GFO and Carbon dual reactor more suited for my larger210. $45 shipped.

Im in the N. Dallas area if you are nearby and interested.
 
Last edited:
I forgot to add the word Trident to the title. Sorry....
 
Interested in the Neptune what comes with it and do you have pics
 
Here’s the pictures of everything but the phosban. It’s in one of my Rubbermaid containers. Get it in the morning.

06672F2A-92D2-421A-AF6A-2BA8A1ABECF8.jpeg E5C2272A-7CA2-480E-A0D2-38AAC31BFEFF.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Trident is on its own thread now.
 
Last edited:
Price drops...

Reef Octopus 150int. $140. Shipped
Spectral X. $70 shipped
 
is the kessil controller available? im in the DFW area and can pickup
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top