Apex program cal reactor, carbon doser arm medis

Jamesmost

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
528
Reaction score
197
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is my current program, just cleaned reactor, had a ton of silt and was clogged,
I have 2 chamber 1 was reborn 2nd arm..
Switch's to all ARM...
Please advise ph settings for arm media

Screenshot_20240616_133237_APEXFusion.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry this took so long, gook luck... :)
#reefsquad
 
ARM is low.
I shut mine off when I switched tanks and it's not up yet. I think I set mine to like 6.2
I used the large. I would start at 6.5ish and walk it down.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top