Apex with kessil h380 Halo 2

Nemises1236

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
41
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I was curious if I'd need the kessil h series controller with the h380 (using it for refugium) or if the Apex will be able to take care of everything. Wasn't sure if there's additional features that I'd miss out with the apex
 
Unfortunately the H380 is not controllable. I have mine plugged into my EB832 just for on/off but that’s all you can do via apex. There is 1 knob on top of the H380 that is the on, off, grow, bloom switch that’s it. Unless the came out with a new Hallo II within the last 3 months it will be the same as mine.
 
Yea just checked BRS website and only the H80, H160, and H1200 are controllable
 
Unfortunately the H380 is not controllable. I have mine plugged into my EB832 just for on/off but that’s all you can do via apex. There is 1 knob on top of the H380 that is the on, off, grow, bloom switch that’s it. Unless the came out with a new Hallo II within the last 3 months it will be the same as mine.
Thanks for the info!
 
Your welcome, I’d hate to see you spend $100 on something you can’t use.
This exactly. Set the intensity you like then run to Lowes/HD for a on and off timer. Thats what i do!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top