April, 2019 POTM Contest - Anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
9b4131c50fcf9dcd55250c7b7d55d7ed.jpg
Awesome detail and nem..great pic!
 
Thank you. Took it with my new galaxy s10+, really stinking impressed with the camera on this phone. I even have that pic as my background.
I took one with my galaxy s8+ of my garf bonsai under the blues that came out really nice also..phones have some i.pressive cans these days for sure
 
Nice anemone
you can upload it direct to R2R from your computer, then you have ability to insert a thumbnail or full image to your post. If you have the address of the image on the need you can insert it into your post.
If you click reply on one of the post with picture in it, it will show you the code you can use to insert picture. I tried to insert your share.icloud address of the image, but iclound does not support direct link so i got a broken immage.
 
Last edited:
When you post a reply use the upload a file option to link your pic.

Nice anemone
you can upload it direct to R2R from your computer, then you have ability to insert a thumbnail or full image to your post. If you have the address of the image on the need you can insert it into your post.
If you click reply on one of the post with picture in it, it will show you the code you can use to insert picture. I tried to insert your share.icloud address of the image, but iclound does not support direct link so i got a broken immage.

Not an option in the app I guess..
 
Not an option in the app I guess..

Not sure about the app since I don't use it. I went ahead and posted the image for you in the meantime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top