• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua C Remora for in sump skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLight
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JLight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Aquac Remora skimmer with drain fittings that im looking to trade for a in sump skimmer rated up to at least 120 gallons. It has some superficial scuffs and scratches but still works perfect. Will send a maxi jett 1200 also. The MJ is missing the top plastic piece but still works perfect. Let me Know if your interested!:tongue:
 
I have an eshopps psk-100 in sump skimmer. barely used. lmk.



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top