• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua farm Chiller 1/4hp like new

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
503
Reaction score
132
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I have 3 Aqua farm Chillers 1/4 HP used roughly 3 months before summer. Used for freshwater plant farm if you know what i mean. 1/4 HP is not enough for our facility and we upgraded to two 3hp. Now these Chillers needs to go. Luckily I'm a reefer and knows that a lot of reefers need it in this hot SoCal summer.

Looking to trade for some branded LED lights, wave makers such as ecotech or some gyres. or PM me what ever you have. Willing to meet up SoCal Area specifically SFV.


thanks!
 
Hello guys, I have 3 Aqua farm Chillers 1/4 HP used roughly 3 months before summer. Used for freshwater plant farm if you know what i mean. 1/4 HP is not enough for our facility and we upgraded to two 3hp. Now these Chillers needs to go. Luckily I'm a reefer and knows that a lot of reefers need it in this hot SoCal summer.

Looking to trade for some branded LED lights, wave makers such as ecotech or some gyres. or PM me what ever you have. Willing to meet up SoCal Area specifically SFV.


thanks!

Hi! Some 48" ATI T5's with new bulbs?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top