- Joined
- Dec 28, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- waldorf
- What state or country do you live in
- Maryland
Dear @AquaSD . I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for those that have been wrongfully done. I always loved the brand and heard it was incredible I went to try it for myself. They sent me an email this morning telling me that I was about 30$ short of the 100$ shipping criteria that I had no idea about. I already paid shipping, so I was flummoxed. They then shot me an email telling me that shipping is 50$ on their part and for them to make profit I would have to add a couple more items, Aswell they added they could make an exception and lower the 100$ required shipping cap. I was very displeased to hear this as they sent this the DAY before I am supposed to receive my corals. I am a teen, and I don't have money to dispose and 124$ is a lot to me. So I added an extra 19$ worth of stuff to my list and purchased it due to them saying they could make exceptions this one time if i got a couple extra items. I have sent many ID numbers to them, and they haven't responded to any of my emails. I purchased a Mystery softies coral pack a candy cane and a mushroom, fish food, and 4 nassarius snails. I also had to pay 35$ for shipping. This has been a very stressful first experience with my first corals and I was very overjoyed to know that my corals would arrive and now I am torn. A company I believed cared about their customers (I'm not saying they don't) but they couldn't respond to my emails, or they responded when it was too late. I have tried calling the store Aswell and It went to voicemail twice. My email is [email protected]
Thank You,
[email protected]
Thank You,
[email protected]

Our $100 minimum is posted on our site. I know very people will take the time to read our policies, but you have to click on the "I agree" button before proceeding to check out. The page it leads to is here - 
Thank you Laith, hope you have a great weekend.

