Jan 10, 2014 #1 sassAwrasse Valuable Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 1,890 Reaction score 907 Location Hartford County, CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I posted over in CTARS about this... If anyone wants to order and split shipping let me know... The sale is tomorrow night
I posted over in CTARS about this... If anyone wants to order and split shipping let me know... The sale is tomorrow night
Jan 10, 2014 #2 Eienna 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 5,758 Reaction score 549 Location Eddyville, KY, USA What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sassAwrasse said: I posted over in CTARS about this... If anyone wants to order and split shipping let me know... The sale is tomorrow night Click to expand... I don't think you're allowed to do that...
sassAwrasse said: I posted over in CTARS about this... If anyone wants to order and split shipping let me know... The sale is tomorrow night Click to expand... I don't think you're allowed to do that...
Jan 10, 2014 #3 ak_reefer Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 599 Reaction score 3 Location Seattle, WA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I've split shipping several times, just shoot Will an email.
Jan 11, 2014 #4 captc07 Active Member View Badges CTARS Member Joined Nov 25, 2013 Messages 498 Reaction score 253 Location Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 you can definitely have multiple people ship in the same box, the $40 might change based on amount of pieces...
you can definitely have multiple people ship in the same box, the $40 might change based on amount of pieces...