Aquaculture nursery farms macro?

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
13,208
Reaction score
10,672
Location
Here
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had experience with this vendor and how clean their macro algae is?
 
Did you buy from them?
Still looking for replies?
 
I bought macro from them, all healthy and fast shipping. Some varieties portions were very small for the price, but all has done well in my display refugium.
 
I bought macro from them, all healthy and fast shipping. Some varieties portions were very small for the price, but all has done well in my display refugium.

Pest free? If so im going to get some today lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top