All the WYSIWYG frags below are available. Shipping is $60, free at $500. Acro-pest free. Standard 2 hour DOA, not responsible for delays, but I will always try to make things right if the issue is outside of the buyer’s control.
I've recently switched from Fedex to UPS. Just too many issues with Fedex. So far UPS has been consistently on time or early.
I also have many more SPS available in my cut to order thread (link below).
CUT-TO-ORDER THREAD... CLICK HERE
www.reef2reef.com
Pics under T5/Reefbrite/Kessil
I've recently switched from Fedex to UPS. Just too many issues with Fedex. So far UPS has been consistently on time or early.
I also have many more SPS available in my cut to order thread (link below).
CUT-TO-ORDER THREAD... CLICK HERE
Maryland - Live Goods - October 2024 Updated! - SPS Fire – Build Your Own Pack – HD Pics & Videos
July 2025 - We've got a website now! Please click on the banner below and got click on "Cut-to-Order" to put together a cut-to-order pack. I'm going to leave this thread up since it has links to a lot of good media as well as customer feedback. If you'd like to read about how I run my...
www.reef2reef.com
Pics under T5/Reefbrite/Kessil


