**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

My local fish store got me to switch over to this stuff. Shout out to Aquarium Obsessions located in Washington, IL.

Within the first week I saw better colors and swear my micromussa heads doubled in size.
 
What a great prize for a..... Supporting Member
 
Full synthetic salts, Probiotics and this ...."After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately". Seem to be hot topics of interest. ....I know I have been considering their additives
 
Official Entry:

I’m on the fence right now with trying a different brand of salt. I like how this salt is usable immediately after it’s dissolved. I am curious how easily it does dissolve?? Maybe I’ll win & be able to find out!

Tumey ;)
 
I have been using Aquaforest Reef Salt since January 2016 plus the 1+2+3+ mix your own. Try there test kits;) very accurate
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top