**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Official Entry - I’ve been using using AquaForest Reef Salt since I ran my Biocube 29 several years ago... I like the close to NSW parameters that it provides. Mixes nice and clear too! Starting my new tank with it as well... Love the stuff! :)

43917579-EF8F-4F4B-B0E4-9BB267FCDEFF.jpeg
5437C182-5A92-41DA-BAD0-3F13E343C9CE.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the chance of winning. I've been looking at switching my salt to another brand and I've heard good reviews about Aquaforest Reef Salt.

I especially like that it's synthetic and can be used right away after mixing. The micro/macro nutrients are an added bonus.
 
I was really impressed with how informative and easy their website is, love how it gives all the parameters, how it’s made, and even what it looks like! Wouldn’t mind trying it
 
I've used the Reef Salt (I like the Lower Alk and Higher K) but never tried the ProBiotics Version. Will consider it in the future to Tackle my higher than desired N&P (vs the AquaForest BioS/-NPpro which is a bit more effort with daily drops)
 
Checking this reef salt out. I'll be trying it out to see how it is, however, specially formulated for my reef! I'd love to try some tests on it!
 
I've been tankless for a few years but now I'm almost ready to add water to my new tank :)
I live in Poland and already decided that all products including salt will be from Aquaforest :)
 
I have been using this salt for awhile now. I like how it mixes clean and clears fast and is ready to be used in just a couple hours. My corals have loved it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top