• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquamaxx CO-1, Ecotech Radion hanging kit

solitude127

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
707
Reaction score
448
Location
Torrance, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a used Aquamaxx CO-1 skimmer. Selling because my sump level is too low for this skimmer and I cannot raise my sump level in fears of an overflow when the power goes out , $150 shipped to lower 48
Also a used but uncut Ecotech Radion hanging kit $25 shipped
6703cf3b50749f2042b74f1519750813.jpg


58a91ea1b6734b150313b86d8566c808.jpg


1282bc57a1fd7426b103884a4edff638.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top