• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO and Carbon Reactor

HouseofStark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks for two of this reactor.....

 
Looks for two of this reactor.....

I have a used one.....

I ran DR. Tims's bio pellets in it on a reef tank.

However, I dropped it and have not repaired it yet. I chipped a piece of the base away.

I had no plans for it other than to repair it and add it to my collection of aquarium gear for future projects.

No doubt in my mind that this is repairable. I am confident I could do so. OR leave that to interested parties.

If you have any interest I could dig it out and snap some pics.

TR
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top