AquaNerd Poll - What's your favorite Zoanthid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

AquaNerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
400
Reaction score
234
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take the poll and see the results. It's easy and it will be fun to see what peoples favorite zoanthids are.

Next Friday we will post a poll - What is your favorite Palythoa? If you have one you would like to see on the list then post it below. Also we can add other zoa polyps to our current poll. These polls will not have an end date.

http://aquanerd.com/2017/08/aquanerd-poll-9102017-what-is-youre-favorite-zoanthid.html
zoanthids.jpg
 
:)
 
I voted rainbow infusion but my two most favorite are the candy apple reds and bowsers
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top