• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Care Center Bash - Mocha DaVinci Clowns

Justin Teufel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow Reefers!

If any of you guys live in New Jersey and you are going to the Aquarium Care Center bash this weekend on the 24th, I am wondering if anyone could help me out and pick up a pair of Mocha DaVinci Clownfish for me. It would be much appreciated if anyone could do that for me. Obviously when we meet, I will give you the money back for whatever the price was. If anyone would be willing to do this for me, please send me a text at 2018705389. Much appreciated in advance!

Thanks guys!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top