Aquarium fish sale.com reviews

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aide
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Aide

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered off of aquariumfishsale.com

if so please tell me your expirences
 
I emailed them in the last week and haven't received any kind of response. That tends to keep me away from a company
 
A long time ago and lost 2 of 4 anthias. I received credit , if its even still there. Their customer service was good as was the packing
 
Hey wanted to add my review as I ordered from these guys and received fish that were in good health. I got a yellow coris wrasse, a sailfin tang, and a yellow stripe maroon clown-fish. All of my fish made it even though it was 15 degrees and nothing died.(I belive this is just as much a shipping company thing) None of them are showing signs of ick or parasites yet. The only gripe is i ordered two clown-fish and last minute they removed and refunded it from the oder without calling me first to let me know.
 
I received my celestial danios I ordered two and got a third one for free, they are the length of the tip of a pinky nail but they are healthy and extra ghost shrimp. Shipping didn’t take long at all, I’ve read other reviews about communicating, it’s kinda vague to say the least. But I’m glad my order came in.
 
Has anyone ordered off of aquariumfishsale.com

if so please tell me your expirences
I just ordered some plants and several freshwater fish. First off, the timeframe they promote was not very accurate. It took 8 days between ordering and shipping. The package did come within 24 hours of shipping though.

I had one dead Cardinal upon arrival. And an Asian Gold Clam that has never burrowed or moved. Three days in, all four cardinals are dead. One dying Cory cat.
I had written customer service twice. Once asking about when the order would ship. That went unanswered. Then asking about the clam and what to do, if it was probably dead. 2 days later a very vague “best of luck to you” response.

So no, I would not suggest anyone order from this company.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top