Aquarium Specialty IG and Facebook Giveaway

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
386
Reaction score
188
Location
Columbia, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Aquarium Specialty will be holding a drawing on social media!!! All that is required is that you "like" our Facebook group "Aquarium Specialty Live Auctions" and "Follow" us on Instagram @aquarium_specialty.

@500 FB Likes we will draw for (2) DrG's Fish foods (winners choice)

@750 FB Likes we will draw for the new PolypLab Lense kit

Winners will be notified via Facebook. Good Luck!
Dr_Gs-WhiteRedLogo.jpg
lens2.jpg
 
Liked on both FB and IG. Thanks for the drawing!
 
Liked and followed! Looks like you guys have a ways to go lol I have faith!!
 
Done for both FB and IG
 
Liked and followed
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top