Aquascaping adventures with Tropic Eden Morocca rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’ve spent a lot of time aquascaping lately, using everything from rocks to plates to branches, white rock, purple rock, dead rock, ceramic rock, and everything in between. The aim with every aquascape we’ve created was to make minimum contact with the tank base while still creating a stable footprint, and creating gravity-defying overhangs and…
Source

Continue reading...
 
935623EC-1DA9-47F8-A11A-9AE59515D7F7.jpeg
 
Just finished my new scape using Tropic Eden. I think it turned out pretty good. My tank is an Innovative Marine 40L Fusion Pro 2. A shallow one. Excited to be back at the hobby!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top