Aquatop Recife 24g AIO Journey

That looks great, I have the same tank and I have been looking at replacing my sponge as I feel as though it is just really accumulating nutrients if it is not often rinsed.

I am looking at getting some upgrades in the back of AIO as I am having some algae issues. What skimmer do you currently use again, is the ice cap one? And I do not have any experience with 3D printing but I would be interested in getting one of the chamber baskets you have. Keep up the good work and I enjoyed following your tank!

The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.
 
The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.
Fair enough with the skimmer, I might give it a try cause the stock skimmer I couldn't get anything with. I'd love the the tray, I like the orange too matching with the skimmer kind of!
 
The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.
Oh wow, I’m also on this journey, have two phos reactors and just ordered a Hob skimmer. Can I bum your stl?
 
Oh wow, I’m also on this journey, have two phos reactors and just ordered a Hob skimmer. Can I bum your stl?

Of course! Shoot me a message on here and I can send it over. I want to ask a couple of measurements before sending so I can ensure if fits perfectly. I sent one to another fella and apparently Aquatop rear chamber setups don't perfectly align to each other.
 
The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.
Can I pay you for a filter floss tray? I’m very much so over the sponge filter
 
Of course! Shoot me a message on here and I can send it over. I want to ask a couple of measurements before sending so I can ensure if fits perfectly. I sent one to another fella and apparently Aquatop rear chamber setups don't perfectly align to each other.
Do you have the stl?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top