Aquavitro Fuel. Who uses it and how well does it work?

I love this product. I revives my hammer when I started using this.

I also started dosing now everyday along with live phyto. From what I've talked with people its better to spread the dose over a course of a week instead of twice a week.

I've noticed great growth of my chalices and favias since I started this its been about a month and a half

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
We use it on all of our systems. I started primarily for the zoa/paly system and I think it has done wonders.

Highest does goes into the zoa/paly system and I underdose it and do it everyday.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top