• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqueon ProFlex model 4 acrylic sump in great condition !

Sells today for $359.. Not including extras.
Selling for $180 plus ship. Its acrylic so not heavy. Its the box dimensions that is the postage monster.
Best rate is ups.
Much cheaper if Iowa, Neb, Ill, Mi or the Dakotas via SpeeDee.
 
BUMP
 
Cleaned and ready to ship. Bonus accessories included
 
This is again available. Arrangements I had previously fell through.
If there is a question of will it be damaged - it is VERY WELL Packed, protected and marked as FRAGILE and GLASS all over box. This is repacked the same way our Synergy sump was shipped and is in the Synergy box our new sump was shipped in Damage free. They can play football with it , the way it is packed.
I think we added 8 or more pounds to box due to the extra packing. There is at least 2-3" of foam and peanuts all the way around the sump ( the same way my new sump was sent).
 
Comes with three socks and dosing line holder. Does not include pump , However I do have a great condition Aqueon Quiet flow pump I can add for $20 (with sump only)........$240 FULL total shipped with Pump
 
Sold quite a while back.

Mods- please remove ad






proflex4.jpg
 
Last edited:
BUMP
 
Long gone. Reminds me- I need to find and remove ad
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top