are my nitrates/nitrites/ammonia ok??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kengo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
if my nitrites and ammonia are 0 and my nitrates are 25 should i do a waterchange and wait a couple more days and test and then transfer my clownfish?
 
if my nitrites and ammonia are 0 and my nitrates are 25 should i do a waterchange and wait a couple more days and test and then transfer my clownfish?

Yep. I would do a water change, test the water for 2 days and if everything staying down, I'd feel okay moving my clowns.... others may have different advice though.
 
F63DA2DB-9821-49C7-82A7-D99CB164294E.png
Can i add fish yet?
 
Looks perfect! Just add a few at a time to allow the bio filtration to grow with each addition. Congrats!!!
 
Looks perfect! Just add a few at a time to allow the bio filtration to grow with each addition. Congrats!!!
Thanks! Do you think i can move over my pair of clowns and a yasha goby and pistol shrimp from my 10 gallon right away or just the clowns first then goby pair?
 
Thanks! Do you think i can move over my pair of clowns and a yasha goby and pistol shrimp from my 10 gallon right away or just the clowns first then goby pair?
You can move them all at the same time
 
What kind of dry rock did you use? Pukani is harder to come by these days, but it's known to have a bunch of organics in it that slowly breaks down over time therefore giving you an ammonia source that could explain the nitrites rising.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top