I agree that most of these premium features are completely unnecessary. Reefbrites are fine but I'd prefer something with a broader spectrum. I'd like to see a manufacturer double down on making LED strips that aren't meant to be supplemental and undercut a lot of these other lights with their bells and whistles.
Think about all the R&D that has gone into Radions just to support a small form factor. Fancy optics to increase spread, "evolved heatsink" and custom fan since it can't be passively cooled. Tack on their wireless control and app development and it seems like there's a lot of room to get equivalent (or better) light performance in a simpler product. Maybe something like LED strips that can be installed and swapped out in a simple shell (much like T5s).
Something that has lower power LEDs but a denser arrangement to even out the spectrum would also be ideal. Looking at the Orpheks, I have no idea why they decided to put one random amber LED on the side of their OR60 and OR90 strips.