I have the opportunity to buy a Breeding pair of percs for $75 Just want to know If its a good deal. And If they would be a good choice as a starter Breeding pair or should wait ?
It's impossible to judge the deal without seeing pictures or knowing more about them... You could have paid $50 and it was a bad deal or $1000 and it was still a great deal. Just depends on the fish. I don't see how breeding percs would be more difficult than breeding occ but maybe someone with more experience could answer that.
Well I was told that Percs are harder to breed then the Occ and I am now going on batch 13 hoping to have it hatch either tonight or tomorrow night with no survials (percs). But I am still learning and have had issues with my rotifers. Hoping that I have enough to get me through till Thursday when my rotifers arrive.