Are rock anemones as fragile as bubble tips?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Clo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
627
Reaction score
1,546
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm interested in getting one or two down the line. I know for bubble tips and other regular anemones, it's recommended to wait at least 6-8 months for stable parameters. Is it the same for rock anemones as well?

Sorry for the silly question, i've been searching the forums and haven't been able to find much care information about them.
 
Rock anemones are still fragile but tend to run at a lower cost ($20-50 for non ultras) so if you were to experiment with them it wouldn’t be the worst idea however a dead anemone decomposes very quickly and could crash a smaller tank.
 
Ok thank you all :)!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top