Are royal grammas naturally discolored?

I decided to move the gramma into the DT. I’m still slightly skeptical, but I noticed already that its behavior and color are much better in this tank.
5810B737-3437-422E-AA43-88D7398D1381.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I decided to move the gramma into the DT. I’m still slightly skeptical, but I noticed already that its behavior and color are much better in this tank.
5810B737-3437-422E-AA43-88D7398D1381.jpeg
Agree seems to look better in the photo, just make sure it has at least 1-2 caves to hide in.

Not sure what you are skeptical about? You seem to have done as much as you could in the QT.
 
Try not to remidy by pumping in all the chemicals, if you had availability of a QT then just use and observe, I think that using all chemicals is for our pleasure not for this guys help, I honestly hate this species so would never again own one however, Qt are for Thier purpose and patience along with them, mixed results if you overload with chemicals
 
Try not to remidy by pumping in all the chemicals, if you had availability of a QT then just use and observe, I think that using all chemicals is for our pleasure not for this guys help, I honestly hate this species so would never again own one however, Qt are for Thier purpose and patience along with them, mixed results if you overload with chemicals
Why did you hate your Royal Gramma?
 
Agree seems to look better in the photo, just make sure it has at least 1-2 caves to hide in.

Not sure what you are skeptical about? You seem to have done as much as you could in the QT.
There are a lot of caves. He’s already picked a few spots, and is the only rock dweller.
I just always worry, after my first losses to disease, I’m always afraid when adding fish.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top