are there any Florida reefers out there?

Ohh that's where the lost city of Atlantis is. Lol
Nice tank

Thank you Joe! Lol! Yeah, it was a gift that I placed in the tank to take a pic and remove but then the fish loved it so it stayed ;)

I'm going to grow out my zoas on the columns I think :)
 
Here is a pic of my 210. The tank has been running for 3 years and all was well and good till this past December when I had my first crash. Lost the majority of my SPS colonies but some of them pulled through. Anyways, let me know what you think...
 

Attachments

  • C5E1AE53-AB32-4CC1-9D21-ADBA9B32A3B2_zpsbcavcmj3.jpg
    C5E1AE53-AB32-4CC1-9D21-ADBA9B32A3B2_zpsbcavcmj3.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 170
Here is a pic of my 210. The tank has been running for 3 years and all was well and good till this past December when I had my first crash. Lost the majority of my SPS colonies but some of them pulled through. Anyways, let me know what you think...
Very Nice!
 
20140322_122503 (1).jpg

Vero Beach here. I don't know why it's sideways. Anybody know how to fix it? Oh well. Here is my deep blue rimless 57 gallon.
 
20140322_122503 (1).jpg
Vero Beach here. I don't know why it's sideways. Anybody know how to fix it? Oh well. Here is my deep blue rimless 57 gallon.


Very nice!

Sorry, don't know why either. It happened to me in the past but stopped when I began using a different phone. So I guess it was my phone...
 
I use a combo vho t5 and led strip for pop.
The pic is with the led strip only I think it made by current .
 
Well it looks great :) I combined 2 ai sol blue leds with ati t5s on my tank. I think they work well together!
 
So I took a week or 2 longer than planned but I finished my "stand" and canopy, just need I stain it. So here is a pic of the 30 gal I'm cycling. I hate the current aquascape but it's gonna stay like that for now.

Deland Fl

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395776708.540973.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395776725.391294.jpg
 
Lookin good booth2010! Takes more time than we think not to mention how every day life likes to slow us down lol. I'm about to embard on a 180g. So it may take until halloween... patience is a good thing :)
 
12c21cc411d50a58a8561001eca17ee9.jpg
Lakeland fl ,fluval spec v, torch, zoas, kenya tree, green mushroom, ricordea (but won't foot and I can't seem to spot it lol ) yellow lettuce sea slug , snowflake clown , black and white clown, green emerald crab (but he is white),hermits and a snail,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top