Sep 27, 2020 #1 TankMaid Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 28, 2020 Messages 152 Reaction score 139 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey everyone, Are these baby brittle stars? They are in my sump and I stopped counting them once I got to 50. There are so many! Thanks for your help!
Hey everyone, Are these baby brittle stars? They are in my sump and I stopped counting them once I got to 50. There are so many! Thanks for your help!
Sep 27, 2020 #2 James M . View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Joined Jul 6, 2018 Messages 9,265 Reaction score 12,822 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like medusa Hydroids. They will go away on there own
Sep 27, 2020 #3 OP OP TankMaid Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 28, 2020 Messages 152 Reaction score 139 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 James M said: Looks like medusa Hydroids. They will go away on there own Click to expand... Great, thank you
James M said: Looks like medusa Hydroids. They will go away on there own Click to expand... Great, thank you