• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASM G4+ Protein Skimmer $225.00 Shipped

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
722
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ASM G4+ Protein Skimmer
$225 Shipped

Don't need this skimmer no more just upgraded
bought used about 8 months ago and installed new propeller at that time
Works great !!
20160622_085505.jpg
mcWxvUJo7XyAS0Qt1Csxn5A (1).jpg

Will clean before selling but its still running in my tank

Some info on it below

ASM in-sump skimmers are constructed of extruded PVC tubing and injection molded plastic.
ASM protein Skimmers use needle wheel design on a Sedra pump for to create a finer bubble for highly effective skimming action!
Easy to use! Just set it in the sump, plug it in and adjust the outlet tube!

ASM G 4+ Protein Skimmer Specifications:

- Gallon Rating: up to 400 gal.
- Pumps: 1 x Sedra KSP9000 Needle Wheel Pump
- Reaction Chamber Diameter: 8.5"
- Collection Cup: 6.5" H x 9" dia. - Height: 24

20160622_085418.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have two ASM G4 and a G4X l, great skimmers
 
Great deal guys if I had any need or I could fit another one I would buy it in a heartbeat
 
Great deal guys if I had any need or I could fit another one I would buy it in a heartbeat
I cant believe its still sitting here.. this is half price of a new one and is in perfect shape. Not gonna bump it anymore. just store it away in case emergency BTW Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top