At lfs can I get a coral id

Pectina, possibly
 
I walked away my gut said no go. there were several corals I wanted tanks had a lot of visible aipstasia, and springari damsels and a good supply of apstaia x and flat worm x on shelf and didn’t see any coral dip. I know we can all have some but I don’t want to play roulette with a fully loaded gun.
 
Thanks for responding. Another odd one to me anyways was this one. It’s so hard to see what stuff looks like with everyone displaying in a dark blue. I need to start taking a very bright light with me.
IMG_6550.jpeg
 
Thanks for responding. Another odd one to me anyways was this one. It’s so hard to see what stuff looks like with everyone displaying in a dark blue. I need to start taking a very bright light with me.
IMG_6550.jpeg
Would need a photo under whites to tell but likely Porites
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top