• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI 6 bulb Dimmable Sunpower for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

DSP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
35
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This fixture is only about a month old with new ati bulbs as well,I have copy of the invoice for the buyer. Perfect mint condition asking $400 shipped!
uploadfromtaptalk1404023333502.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404023333502.jpg
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1404023342261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404023342261.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
Having to tear down my display tank that's the only reason I'm selling.
 
Wow that was quick.
 
Not trying to tell you what to do here but there Is no need to turn this Into a forum fight :). did you pay the paypal fees for this item? if so you are covered and not out anything but time. Did you pay as a gift? if so hen your not covered and you are out of time and money now. Hopefully it will show up and everything will work out and all will be good. I hate to see stuff happen to people that works hard for there money but if this turns into a bunch of riffraff and verbal post to the O/P the mods will close it. Just try to deal with it through PM and keep everyone's thoughts out of it.
 
Last edited:
Bummer. I feel your pain. To the OP--please put yourself in this guy's foot. If you have not sent the light then the least you can do is give the buyer an update (assuming you did already). Hope everything turns out for the best....Please keep us updated.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top