• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ati 60” 8 bulb powermodule. New bulbs

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
405
Location
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for about a year as an led only. T5 bulbs are like new. Used maybe an hour. 6 blue+ 1 purple+ and 1 coral+ is what I’m nearly sure is I’m it. $1500 shipped
 
Last edited:
Whats the difference between this and the regular ATI T5 fixtures?
 
This one has the LEDs clusters and a ballast to control and dim the bulbs and LEDs etc. Excellent light
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top