Ati 8 bulb vs 6 bulb vs AI hydra26

Dave at nanoboxreef.com made/installed the LEDs and painted it, not exactly sure what he used. He can paint them pretty much any color combo you can imagine, including camo....
 
Following. I have a 90 gallon mixed reef with Chinese black box led fixtures and was planning on getting two Hydra 26HD fixtures after the holidays but now you've gotten me second guessing myself. I have a 6 bulb t5 fixture collecting dust but may think of a way to incorporate it with LEDs.
 
JMMJ13902
I like that you displayed both pics of the Hydra's in comparison to the T5's. That way all of us can see the significant difference. Great job. I ordered the ATI Sunpower 60" 8x80 fixture. I should be getting it in from ATI this week
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top