ATI ICP test. Send in RO or RODI water?

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
3,612
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One tube is marked RO water. Should I send in RO water before the DI or RODI water?

20190310_123045.jpg 20190310_123214.jpg
 
Send your RODI water

You will get RODI results like it says in #2

My RODI water is 0ppm. Doesn't that mean that it's pure water or is that not what this means? Can there still be metals or anything in the water at 0 TDS?

20190310_170054.jpg
 
Silicates, for one, can be in 0 TDS water. It only measures things with a charge iirc. So there can be other stuff, worth doing since its included
Edit, TDS measures ionized particles
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top