• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ati/nano box dimmable 48" hybrid led/t5!

I would highly suggest starting a thread about daves lights from
Nano box.no doubt they will all b the same but that being said this is bye far one of his greatest creations and cutting edge.possibly contact dave personally he has wonderful communication and customer service
 
This light deserves to b growing some coral.please give it a good home and some purpose
 
????hmm I pd 1600 for this bad boy.little confused.
 
Feel like I'm beating a dead horse but this beautiful beast of a light still needs a good home and lots of sps to nurture
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top