ATI Powercone 200is with jebao dct-4000

vsutarov

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I had to replace my old pump and bought jebao pump dct-4000 for my skimmer.I drive the skimmer on lowest setting on controller,but it seems that this pump is too strong,it overflows constantly.I put skimmer higher,it seets in 15cm water now, but does not help much.Anyone has any experiences with this skimmer and pump please share.Thanks everyone for help.
 
That's weird, i have the same skimmer and pump, just like you recently replaced my old original pump, but it is working great, i run my pump at about 80% and have no problems. Skimmer sits in 7 in. of water. Make sure your air line and air silencer is clean, no salt creep there. This will cause skimmer to overflow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top