• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI: T5 24" 6x24w $250 + Shipping

gdemos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
80
Location
RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI Sunpower Non-Dimmable.
6 Bulbs, 24 Watts, 24" Fixture
All Bulbs Work, currently 4 Blue Plus, 2 Coral Plus
All Bulbs 1-2 Months Old

**Will Include 2 or 3 new bulbs (ATI) in box!!**

Disclosure: Fans not working, i think it needs a new 9v adapter, not certain, could be corroded wire, not a big deal.

This is a solid, time tested fixture capable of growing any Acropora!

$250 + Shipping. [I will take to UPS store, get price for box/packaging/shipping and buyer to pay.]

Thanks,

ATI 1.jpg


ATI 2.jpg
 
Yes available for sale $250+shipping. Thanks
 
$300 Shipped east coast
Includes 6 ATI bulbs used approx 2 mos plus 3 lights in box.
 
Yes correct ifarmer that's a $20 discount for my local reef community members and Shipped locally to New England. Thanks for the bump.

Light is boxed and ready to ship.
 
23.1"x13.4"x2.1". Lots of info on ATI North America.com
 
JDeleon, you had asked for the dimensions of the fixture, these are the dimensions of the fixture in inches, L x W x H. and I provided the source, atinorthamerica.com
i hope this clears up any uncertainty. if you want to buy this, it is available for $300 Shipped. thanks for looking.
 
JDeleon, you had asked for the dimensions of the fixture, these are the dimensions of the fixture in inches, L x W x H. and I provided the source, atinorthamerica.com
i hope this clears up any uncertainty. if you want to buy this, it is available for $300 Shipped. thanks for looking.

wow, I asked for a price update not attitude. have fun selling, I rather buy new than to deal with a jerk.
 
I'm with you gdemos, I think he might have read into your response a little too much. Good luck with the sale.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top