• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATL Shades of Fall Colony

nyreef123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
97
Reaction score
15
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATL Shades of Fall Colony - around 3.5 x 3 x 3 inch. $500 shipped via UPS overnight.
DOA Guarantee: Standard DOA rules apply. Picture of coral in bag within 1 hour of delivery. Must be received on first delivery attempt. Shipping is not refundable.


Top Down shot with phone camera
 
Thanks buddy. I grew this out from an inch frag 2 years ago. Very healthy and great polyp extension.
 
$450 shipped!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top