ATO for Coralife Biocube 32

durt.kobain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone looking to sell an ATO for my Coralife Biocube 32? Been looking at different ones, but would love to hear everyone's opinions on the best one and if anyone is looking to sell one.
 
Basedon a very generalized survey around the web I’d rank them like this:
Tunze, Neptune, Jaebo. ....
I’ve owned the latter two and TBH the Jaebo gave me less headaches but gives no alerts if it fails... If you get the Neptune ATO, get the V2 and change the sensors regardless...
Never owned The Tunze but its absolutely held in high regard by its owners...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top