• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Australian Torches and ora pink gonipora

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
655
Location
Edison,NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling the below corals—

1. Australian green torch - 50$
2. Purple torch - 50$
3. Ora pink gonipora - 60$

if you take all I will do for 140$.mit’s pick up in NJ. Will post pics later.
 
dang, should told me about these and save on the shipping! Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top